Consider our 10
reasons to visit Namibia - it is actually good reasons to be in our country.
Uncrowded conditions. The Republic of Namibia is a large country with a
sparse population and has one of the world's lowest population density - less
than two people per square kilometer.
2. One of last remaining unspoiled areas in the world, diversity of habitats and
large tracts of wilderness untouched by roads, telephone polls and civilization.
3. Sunny and dry
climate with an average of 300 sunny days a
year, hot in the interior and cool at the coast.
4. Modern and well - developed infrastructure and facilities, modern
telecommunications and postal services, which are one of the most sophisticated in Africa.
5. Abundance of wildlife, excellent opportunities for game viewing and bird watching in
numerous National parks, game reserves and private
6. Plenty of adventure activities: ocean and fresh water
hunting including "big five", quad biking at the coast,
boarding in the Namib, white water rafting and canoeing on the
Orange (Gariep) rivers,
diving in lakes in the north, rock lobster diving and
at the coast.
7. A cultural diversity of Namibian society - eleven
colourful population groups with annual festivals, gatherings, carnivals and
8. Extensive choice of
travel - related services,
accommodation, tour operators,
and excursions offered for all ages,
9. Wealth of geological phenomena such as
Burnt mountains, Organ
pipes and Petrified forest in Damaraland, sand dunes of Sossusvlei,
Fish River and Sesriem canyon,
Giants' Playground and rock art sites at
10. Safe country, low crime rate and politically stable environment.
"Damaraland express". Donkey carts
are traditional means of transport for Damara people living in the western part of
Quad bike tours
The Southern Cross
Booking of resorts
Lions, leopards and cheetahs
Camping equipment hire
Budget camping tours
Other products and services