Terra Africa Guest House
Guesthouse Terra Africa is situated in the modern capital
of Namibia, Windhoek in the beautiful surroundings of Olympia, between a
number of African Embassies and the new State House of the Republic of
Namibia. It has one of the most breathtaking views in all of Windhoek, and
serves as the ideal gateway to a great variety of landscapes within Namibia.
Guests at the Terra Africa House can relax in a comfortable guesthouse, with
nine beautiful en-suite guest rooms, while preparing for all the experiences
that an exploration through Namibia has to offer. For our guests, to get into
the African feel of things, culinary specialties such as rich and traditional
Namibian cuisine is offered at the a la carte restaurant.
In the surroundings of the comforting pool, there are a number of theme gardens that consist of trees and plants from the Namibian landscape, which are inhabited by a large variety of indigenous birds and even their very own resident meerkat. In addition, guests should be on the lookout for art pieces, photography and jewellery by renowned Namibian artists that are placed throughout the guesthouse. These pieces are clearly labelled and are available to purchase by the guest. Look out especially for artwork by renowned Namibian artist Helena Brandt and Uganda's Kizito Maria Kasule.
Accommodation available at the Guesthouse:
• 8 comfortable twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms (shower and WC)
• 1 double room with an en-suite bathroom (shower and WC)
Facilities available at the Guesthouse:
• Swimming pool
• Beautiful patio area at swimming pool
• Comfortable lounge
• A la carte Restaurant
• Barbecues available for large groups - on request only
• Hosting of small functions from 20 - 30 people providing full course meals, or light snacks with drinks or cocktails.
Travel to Guesthouse Terra
Travel by car:
|From International Airport Hosea Kutako--
• Follow the B6 Main Road form the Airport in Westerly direction to City of Windhoek.
• At the T-junction upon entering the city, turn right onto Sam Nujoma Drive.
• Continue with Sam Nujoma Drive for 4 Main Traffic Light Junctions.
• You should now find yourself at the crossing of Sam Nujoma Drive and Robert Mugabe Avenue.
• Turn left onto Robert Mugabe Avenue and continue in a Southerly direction.
• Continue on this road for 3 Main Traffic Light Junctions. You should now be at the Crossing of Robert Mugabe Avenue and Laurent Desire Kabila Street. TURN LEFT on to Laurent Desire Kabila Street.
• Take the first turn-off Right: George Hunter Street
• Take next major turn-off Right: Kenneth McArthur Street.
• Guesthouse Terra Africa, 6 Kenneth McArthur Street is the 3rd Property on your right.
-- From South Africa (South, entering Windhoek)--
• Follow B1 Main Road into City of Windhoek, until it forms Auas Road.
|-- From Domestic Airport Eros Windhoek --
• Continue with the exit road off Eros Airport (Aviation Road) until the
T-junction with Auas Road.
-- From the North or West (Coast) --
• Remain on the B1 Main Road into City of Windhoek. This road turns
into the WESTERN BYPASS. Remain on this bypass until the traffic
Transfers from and to the International airport. Telephone, fax, e-mail and credit card facilities.
Rates per person per night: on request
|Bed and breakfast|
Contact & reservations:
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Accommodation in the area:
Activities in the area:
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2023 namibweb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved | JOIN | VIDEO PORTFOLIO | VIDEO/PHOTO COLLECTION
Telegram | YouTube | Blog
Page is sponsored by ETS & Exploring Namibia TV
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked, www.namibweb.com and ETS
will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by
establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Exclusive Reservations