Strauss Holiday Accommodation is located in Swakopmund, a very pleasant holiday resort town at the Atlantic West Coast of Namibia in southern Africa. Strauss Holiday Accommodation is more than a guest house and not as formal as a standard hotel as you can imagine. Strauss offers bed and breakfast services daily, all year round, with an option for self-catering the rest of the day. Strauss Holiday Accommodation offers lodging from single rooms (shared by 2) with kitchenettes to bigger family units that include lounges and fully fitted kitchens (for budget conscious longer holidays).
Mondesa tour video - Swakopmund, Namibia:
All well-proportioned units are elegantly dressed and will have a traveller relaxed from the moment he arrives. The kitchens are equipped with cutlery, crockery and fridges. Kitchenettes consist of a micro fridge and coffee station. All units are serviced daily and laundry is done on request. Plenty of parking in the paved and secure inner motor court and enclosed with an electronic gate for the security of your vehicle and your peace of mind.
For a discerning tour groups we offer overnight and extended stays at special
rates. Maximum group size is 25 people. We offer single, sharing or double
rooms, with maximum 2 people per bathroom.
Strauss Accommodation also offers conferencing facilities for groups up to 35 persons.
Tour to Mondesa | Township singers Vocal Galore | Swakopmund
See a full list of Namibian coast shipwrecks.
Strauss Holiday Accommodation:
• Number of rooms: 11
• 31 Single beds (private stay groups)
• Number of tour group guests on full occupation: 26 (2 people per 1 bathroom)
• Double bed configuration: 6 beds (can be converted into king size beds)
• Parking: 1 vehicle per unit, secure onsite parking. Parking can accommodate 2 x 24 seats overlander busses or 1 x 30 seater bus on site.
• 8 single rooms. 2 with full kitchen, the rest with coffee station and microwave (6A & 6B can be converted to family unit), all sleep 2 per unit.
• 2 Family units:
o 1 x 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom , lounge, kitchen, private courtyard with built-in braai. Sleep 4.
o 1 x 1 bedroom, lounge with extra bed, kitchen, 1 bathroom. Sleep 3.
• 1 x De Luxe Family room – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, sleep up to 7.
YouTube video quad bike & other adventure tours:
• Free wifi in rooms and outside.
• Laundry service at extra costs.
• Free booking service for activities in and around Swakopmund.
• Free maps are available at the office.
• Bus cleaning/washing on site is allowed.
• Management stays on site and always available to assist.
• Walking distance from beach, shops and very close to The Dome.
• Lunch packs and dinner can be supplied at extra costs
• Conference centre seating 40 people.
• British & continental buffet.
• Management prepare meals.
• Can cater for special meal requests – Vegetarian, gluten free, vegan.
• Halaal can be a problem: no Halaal butcher in Swakopmund.
In general is is a unique yet warm, relaxing & elegant accommodation enclosed in a secluded garden. Offering all the comforts of a home away from home.
Activities and transfers from airports (optional) can be organized & booked.
Best available rates (BAR) per person per night: on request
WALVIS BAY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1walvisbay/
DRONESBERG AERIAL PHOTO/VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/dronesberg
Contact & reservations:
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
|Related||Maps||Accommodation in the area||Activities in the area|
|Hotels||Pensions||B&Bs||Lodges||Camping & others|
|Walvis Bay||General map||Eberwein Hotel||Secret Garden||Dunedin Star Guest House||Beach Lodge||Alte Brücke Resort||Mola-Mola dolphin cruises|
|Guano||Map||Hansa Hotel||Taro's||Dunes Travel Stop||Brigadoon Cottages||DeoVilla Accommodation||Desert Express|
|Photo galleries||Regions||Hotel Europa Hof||-||Haus Garnison||Gut Richthofen||Jan Jonker Holiday Apartment||Activities at the coast|
|Swakopmund||-||Hotel Garni Adler||-||House Veronica||Rossmund Lodge||Meike's Guest House||Living Desert Adventures|
|Horse graves||-||Hotel Grüner Kranz||-||Indongo Guest House||Tern Inn||Cornerstone Guest House||Dune 7 Sandboarding|
|Desert Express||-||Pension A La Mer||-||Intermezzo Guest House||The Stiltz||Orange House||Fishing tours|
|Regimental badges||-||Pension D'Avignon||-||Municipal Camp||Sea Horse Flats||Villa Wiese||Hot air balloon trips|
|Woermann House||-||Schweitzerhaus||-||Boutique Hotel||-||Goanikontes Oasis||Kayak tours/Sun Sail Charters|
|Swakopmund Museum||-||Sam's Giardino||-||Charlotte's Guest Home||-||Vogelstrand Guest House||Sandboarding|
|Swakopmund Aquarium||-||Seaside Hotel||-||The Boat House B&B||-||-||Scenic Air/Sky diving|
|-||-||Swakopmund Hotel||-||Sea Breeze||-||-||Quad bike tours|
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2023 namibweb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved | JOIN | VIDEO PORTFOLIO | VIDEO/PHOTO COLLECTION
Telegram | YouTube | Blog
Page is sponsored by ETS & Exploring Namibia TV
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked, www.namibweb.com and ETS
will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by
establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & images: Copyright © Strauss Holiday Flats