Rossmund Lodge Swakopmund
The Rossmund Lodge is situated on the northern banks of the Swakop River, approximately 7 Km
outside the coastal town of Swakopmund. The Lodge forms part of the present
18-hole Rossmund Golf Course, which is uniquely situated in the Namib Desert,
and is one of five of its kind in the world.
The Lodge is beautifully situated with 360º vistas of the fairways, desert and a backdrop of awesome sand dunes. Its location beyond the coastal mist belt permits its guests to enjoy an abundance of good weather, together with all golfers may stroll freely around the course within touching distance of herds of free-roaming springbok and enjoy identifying, the varieties of bird species.
ACCOMMODATION AND FACILITIES:
• 18 double chalets (8 facing the golf coarse)
• 4 chalets (for conversion to family suites if required)
• All chalets are en-suite, with a fireplace, satellite TV, mini bar, coffee/tea facilities and have private patios
• Family suites have a separate lounge area
• 2 VIP luxury chalets
• A beautiful rock swimming pool offers welcome relief to clients after their game of golf, or just a place to soak up the sunshine and tranquility
• The reception area houses the attractive bar, lounge and breakfast room, where meals may be eaten inside or beneath the palms on the patio overlooking the coarse and the desert
• A fully equipped conference room is available which can accommodate 45 to 80 persons, depending on seat arrangements
• The a-la-carte restaurant in the main golf clubhouse is open daily (except Mondays) from 11:00 to 19:00 and an enjoyable buffet lunch is served on Sundays
• The golf clubhouse, which is situated high above the golf course, welcomes our guests where one can sit at the bar and enjoy a cold beer after the game while absorbing the beauty of the desert sunsets and the evening antics of the various fauna species.
Activities and transfers (optional) can be organized & booked.
Rates per person per night, bed and breakfast: on request
Rates are subject to change without prior notice should tax be increased or Government levies introduced. Rates include Value Added Tax and breakfast.
P.O. Box 3127 Windhoek, Namibia
Fax: +264 61 244558
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
See also: Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
|Related links||Maps||Accommodation in the area||Activities in the area|
|Hotels||Pensions||B&Bs||Lodges||Camping & others|
|Walvis Bay||General map||Eberwein Hotel||Secret Garden||Dunedin Star Guest House||Beach Lodge||Alte Brücke Resort||
Mola-Mola dolphin cruises
|Guano||Map||Hansa Hotel||Taro's||Dunes Travel Stop||Brigadoon Cottages||DeoVilla Accommodation||Desert Express|
|Photo galleries||Regions||Hotel Europa Hof||-||Haus Garnison||Gut Richthofen||Jan Jonker Holiday Apartment||Activities at the coast|
|Swakopmund||-||Hotel Garni Adler||-||House Veronica||Sea Horse Flats||Meike's Guest House||Living Desert Adventures|
|Horse graves||-||Hotel Grüner Kranz||-||Indongo Guest House||Tern Inn||Cornerstone Guest House||Dune 7 Sandboarding|
|Desert Express||-||Pension A La Mer||-||Intermezzo Guest House||The Stiltz||Orange House||Fishing tours|
|Regimental badges||-||Pension D'Avignon||-||Municipal Camp||-||Villa Wiese||Hot air balloon trips|
|Woermann House||-||Schweitzerhaus||-||Boutique Hotel||-||Strauss Holiday Flats||Kayak tours/Sun Sail Charters|
|Swakopmund Museum||-||Sam's Giardino||-||Charlotte's Guest Home||-||Vogelstrand Guest House||Sandboarding|
|Swakopmund Aquarium||-||Seaside Hotel||-||The Boat House B&B||-||Goanikontes Oasis||Scenic Air/Sky diving|
|-||-||Swakopmund Hotel||-||Sea Breeze||-||-||Quad bike tours|
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2013 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Pictures & description: Copyright © Rossmund Lodge