Famous explanations from Carsten
1. The ostrich lays eggs so big, it only takes half to make a dozen.
2. The tails of the warthogs fleeing away are not lifted up to recognise each other while running through high grass, but because they close their eyes so nothing flies into them and the skin over the eyes is so tight that it lifts up the tail.
3. The moon not only pulls the oceans back and forth during the tights, but also stops cars on the side of the road.
4. A seven course bush menu: Braaivleis and a six-pack.
5. With birdwatchers you have to do a lot of bird imitations. Watch them like a hawk.
6. Lodge pool site sign: Animals are
advised to keep quiet while guests drink and vice versa.
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2017 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party