Ponta Mamoli Resort Ponta Malongane
Escape to secluded Ponta Mamoli,
a premier seaside and diving resort nestled in the most beautiful
undeveloped bay along a pristine coastline judged to be one of the finest in
Southern Africa by Getaway Magazine. ("The Mermaids Beach" in the feature "The Top 20 Beaches of Southern Africa"
- December 2003). Easily accessible
by 4x4 or Resort transport – only 25 km from the Kosi Bay border post and
100 km south of Maputo. A step away from an expansive beach, the resort
merges a grand old refurbished Portuguese architecture with tasteful modern
timber structures all linked by a myriad of walkways.
Experience the difference: Far from the maddening crowds, the place to be for relaxation, adventure and romance with fine cuisine and a special kind of hospitality.
Drift into the magic of Mamoli – Escape Explore Experience.
Carefree Mamoli, calming and serene
• Small local community creates a secure and safe environment
• Round the clock security
• Shaded parking bays
15 comfortable timber chalets (incorporating 3 family units), carefully positioned on the primary dune – so close to the sea you will be lulled to sleep with the soothing sound.
sea breezes under Casuarina fir trees
• Covered verandas with comfy chairs
• Luxurious two ¾ size beds or a huge king size bed
• En suite hot water shower, washbasin and toilet
• Overhead cooling fan
• Mosquito nets for peace of mind
• Digital safe for valuables
• Daily room service
|• Open air
restaurant and lounge with breathtaking views of the bay
• A bar deck with great atmosphere - the spot to be with friends for exotic cocktails and stunning sunsets.
• Large crystal clear swimming pool to cool off on balmy days
• Step off the spacious partially shaded pool deck with relaxing deck chairs and loungers, right onto the beach
• Braai, boma and bonfire conversation pit.
• Our own vegetable garden with the freshest greens and herbs.
|Where memories are made:|
|• A heavenly
venue for Weddings and Honeymoons
• 21st Birthdays and special celebrations
• Team building and motivational incentives
Rates per room per night, specials, meals, children policy: on request
Contact & reservations:
P.O. Box 3127 Windhoek, Namibia
Fax: +264 61 244558
1) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates: e-mail
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
See also: Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2013 Namibweb.com - The online guide to Mozambique
All rights reserved
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description & pictures: Copyright © Ponta Mamoli Resort