Kaumbangere Camp Site
"An excellent stopover
where you can finally relax after a long, rough day".
Why visit Kaumbangere Campsite?
• Here you will have an opportunity to meet with and experience the tradition & culture of the Ovaherero people.
• Camp site is ideally located as a gateway to Tsumkwe, Otjiwarongo and the North East through the Trans Caprivi Highway.
What can you experience?
• A visit to historic places.
• Traditional performances by the Ovaherero people e.g. holy fire, cow milking, etc.
• A tour to nearby villages to observe day to day lives of the local people.
• Tours to wedding ceremonies and funeral where applicable.
• A visit to San people.
• Services of a trained guide.
What facilities are available?
• Campsite with ablution facilities and a braai area - breakfast on request.
• Neat & stylish bungalows with ablution facilities - bed & breakfast.
• Restaurant and bar facilities.
• Lunch and dinner on request.
• Traditional meals can be served on request.
Nearby attractions include:
• Tsumkwe - Bushmenland.
How do you get there?
From Windhoek, take the B6 road for about 90 km, turn left into C29, drive until you get into C22, drive for about 5 km and enter motor gate. The campsite is on your left.
Booking fee applicable (once off).
Contact & reservations:
1) you can fill in our booking form and fax it back or sign, scan and e-mail it back to us indicating a method of payment
2) you can e-mail us requesting information and/or rates
Reservations are only accepted in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Final availability confirmation: in writing: by fax or via e-mail.
Terms & conditions, Payment options and Cancellation policy
|Related||Maps||Accommodation in the area||Activities in the area|
|Hotels||Pensions||B&Bs||Lodges||Camping & others|
|Tsumkwe||General map||-||-||-||Tsumkwe Lodge||Tsumkwe Lodge||Tour to Bushmen village|
|Grootfontein||Etosha||-||-||-||Nhoma Camp||-||Car rental|
Page created and serviced by
Copyright © 1998-2017 NamibWeb.com - The online guide to Namibia
All rights reserved
Page is sponsored by ETS & www.namibweb.com
Disclaimer: no matter how often this page is updated and its accuracy is checked www.namibweb.com and ETS will not be held responsible for any change in opinion, information, facilities, services, conditions, etc. offered by establishment/operator/service/information provider or any third party
Description: Copyright © Kaumbangere Camp Site